2.22.2009

$2.

so i've been rolling my own cigarettes for a while now, and i'm pretty good at it, i must say. last night though, we went to our friends house, and i was out of rolling tobacco: cue dramatic music: so i broke down and bought a pack, leaving me with $2. total. $2. jeebus. but good news is: cue hopeful upbeat music: i started work yesterday and should be rolling in the moolah shortly.

HUZZAH!

also on my mine lately: there is a informational session on the Peace Corp on March 18. i want to go to it. the only thing holding me back is the fact that i'll probably want to join. and also that i made a promise that i wouldnt run away (which im typically known for). im starting to think i need a change of scenery. soon. and its scary and fun and exciting all at the same time. and now that i've decided to not return to "said university" i feel like im being let out of my cage, and i want to fly away as fast as possible as far as possible.

but seeing as im signing a lease in a week, i suppose that will keep me grounded and chill for maybe just a little bit longer.

im just afraid that when i go, he will stay.
that makes me saddest of all.

well im off to do some mad knitting so i can finish the monkey socks i've been working on by Cookie A.

peace peace peace corp?

No comments:

Post a Comment