3.10.2009

south

dear blog readers:
for some unexplained reason, i feel the need to tell you when im going to be gone...
strange, i know. maybe its partly because i am sooo killer excited that i cant sleep.
tomorrow morning i will wake at 4:30 and drive to the airport and get on a plane to go see my Pappito (my gramps!) in Florida!!

YAAAARRRRR to warm weather.

oooh and good news for you guys...

i got a new camera today!! finally! i just shut my eyes and paid for it. so there will be killer pictures of said warm weather upon my return to maybe help coax spring out of its freakin shell here in the midwest.

happy days
until i return
the happy beatnik

1 comment:

  1. My coffee cup sleeve and bracelet arrived safely today. Thank you, they are lovely. Nicola
    http://nicolaknits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete