2.09.2009

if i was a good girl...

i would do my homework now, instead of later.
i would put my clean (notice, not dirty) laundry away.
i would be genuinely interested in fossil assemblages.
i wouldnt listen to my music so loud.
i wouldnt smoke. anything.
i would always wear shoes.
i would keep my thoughts to myself.
i would always brush my hair before going out.
i would always be nice.
i would eat candy in moderation.
i would reserve the love i have to give.

alot has happened today that would make me question my way of life, the way i am.
being terrified of being picked apart until there is nothing left.
but i realize that in the event i am torn apart by a wild savage looking to make me feel like shit...

i know who i am.
maybe not where im going, or what im doing...
but i know who i am, and what im not.
and im ok with that.

inner peace, outer peace
or just peace

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your day went the way it did.
    Hey remember "Being you is what you do best"!
    That's why I come to read.

    ReplyDelete