8.28.2009

lemme explain.

The idea of blogging weirded me out during the summer. I prefered to spend my time outdoors, smoking cigarettes, and playing croquet, rather than drudgin it out on the world wide web.
BUT, for a quick rundown of everything that happened in my quiet, humble, hippy life, i've created a Eight Things I Did This Summer list!

1. Traveled to the Great Smoky Mountains with some of my best friends in this world. We had the best time ever, and my camera broke. So i have no proof. You're just going to have to take my word for it.

2. Picked up a job. Yes, thats right. I now work as a waitress in one of the craziest restaurants in the world. no literally. ever seen the movie "Waiting"?. its similar in oh so many ways.

3. Got a new bike!! My friend J got a new one, and just gave me his old one! its amazing.

4. Got a KITTEN!! oh and she is soooo cute! Her name is appropriately: Sunshine J. Lovecat. pictures to come. promises.

5. My boyfriend and I traveled to Chicago to see one of our favorite bands Dr. Dog. The show was killer.

6. Became a Business Major. I have quit the university life and traded it in for the deluxe community college experience.

7. Knit. Alot. photos to come in a few days. and boy-baby-jesus do i have alot of crafty-ass projects to unleash.

8. And last but not least. Smoked cigarettes and played croquet, but of course, you knew that.

oh and one last thing... im stashing up the works to start my own business soon! so keep an eye on me. i just might do something great.

peace for now, pictures for later.
beatnik

No comments:

Post a Comment